考研英语备考很多事情都要提上日程了,看看哪些是该注意的,下面由出国留学网小编为你精心准备了“2021考研英语:英语句子翻译复习四”,持续关注本站将可以持续获取更多的考试资讯!
2021考研英语:英语句子翻译复习四
551. In the passage the passenger passed a cassette of message to messenger.
在过道里,乘客给信差传递了一盒带信息。
552. It was not the aluminum but the massive brass and bronze on the grass that embarrassed me.
让我为难的不是铝而是草地上厚重的黄铜和青铜.
553. From the classical class, the classmate with glasses knows the classification of classics.
戴眼镜的同学从古典文学课上知道了古典名著的分类.
554. The hungry drunk plunged a trunk of lungs into the tunnel under the channel.
饥饿的醉汉把一大箱肺投进了水渠下面的隧道.
555. I bundled a bunch of branches and anchored it on the punching bench.
我捆起一簇树枝,将它栓在冲压工作台上.
556. The fundamental fund functions punctually in conjunction with abundant capital.
这笔重要基金与充裕的资本一起准时发挥作用.
557. Uncle and aunt launched a laundry with the blunt hunter.
伯伯和伯母与直率的猎人创办了一家洗衣店.
558. The upset supplement supplier went up with the puppet to the upper room for supper.
心烦意乱的增刊供给者与傀儡一起到上面的房间吃晚餐.
559. I’m liable to give reliable reply to the application for supply of apples.
我有责任对申请供应苹果给予可靠答复.
560. Salaries vary with various jobs.
薪水随各种各样的工作而异。
561. I didn’t uate the blue glue due to the vague plague.
因为不明确的瘟疫,我没有对蓝色胶水估价。
562. The flu influenced the influential speaker’s fluency of speech.
流感影响了那个有影响的讲话者讲话的流畅.
563. I have association with the socialists of the society.
我与协会内的社会主义者有交往.
564. In the cinema the medicine immediately remedied the medium.
在电影院里这种药立刻拯救了中间人.
565. I use the ripe recipe to wipe the pipeline.
我用成熟的配方来擦拭管道.
推荐阅读:
考研英语大纲 | 考研英语词汇 | 英语作文万能句子 | 考研英语真题 | 考研英语作文 | 考研复试英语 |