出国留学网专题频道英语口语情景对话栏目,提供与英语口语情景对话相关的所有资讯,希望我们所做的能让您感到满意!
出国留学网英语栏目为您推荐“英语口语情景对话:找不完的借口”,希望能帮助到您!
大嘴: A medical experts published a book ,which found a laundry list of excuses for men’s derailments.
最近一位法国医学专家刚刚推出一本书,为男性的出轨行为找出了一箩筐理由。
脸盆: Men are always the wreckers, oppositely women are victims.Men actually have so many excuses.
肇事的总是男人,受伤的总是女人,男人竟然还有这么多理由。
大嘴: Sexual desire always corrodes men’s souls.
性欲一直腐蚀着男人的灵魂。
脸盆: It is the mistake according to the medical expert.
在这位法国医学专家看来,这是女人对男人的误解。
大嘴: He thought that men look for the women who resemble their mothers so much in unconscious minds.
他认为男人在潜意识中是在寻找与母亲相近的女人。
脸盆: The more absurd one is the problem followed, which caused by pending contradictions between mothers and sons.
更荒谬的是此后的婚姻出现问题,也多是由于和母亲之间一些悬而未决的问题导致的。
大嘴: Does he mean that mothers influence their sons ?
难道说是母亲的影子一直影响了男人?
脸盆: So many contentions.
争议很大啊。
大嘴: The social phenomenon can not be explained by the only reason.
这种社会现象不能用一种原因来解释。
脸盆: Yeah,his remark is apparently so extreme.
是的,他的说法显然很偏激。
英语口语栏目推荐:
出国留学网英语栏目为您推荐“英语口语情景对话:生与死的话题”,希望能帮助到您!
Bob: Hi, Tom. Do you know that the suicide rate in Japan keeps ranking high among the world’s leading countries?
嗨,汤姆。你知道日本的自杀率一直居高不下吗?
Tom: Yeah, I have heard of it.
嗯,听说过了。
Bob: Why do so many Japanese commit suicide?
为什么会有这么多人自杀呢?
Tom: I think it must be the tremendous stress of society. What’s more, Japan is a small-size country with a large population and this increases the pressure on them.
我想可能是巨大的社会压力。再加上日本国土面积小人口多,这加重了他们的压力。
Bob: Do you think being alive is an easy thing?
你觉得活着是一件简单的事吗?
Tom: Actually, I don’t think so. Nowadays, it becomes more and more difficult to live well without great efforts.
事实上,我并不这么认为。现在,如果没有好好努力是没法过好日子的。
Bob: But I think choosing death really needs great courage.
但我觉得选择死亡真的需要很大的勇气
Tom: Really, I think being alive needs more courage. You know, we have to suffer a lot physically and psychologically when we are alive. But we end our sufferings when we die.
是吗?我觉得活着需要更大的勇气。你知道的,活着时总是要经受身体上和精神上的折磨。但是死了以后,一切痛苦也就结束了。
Bob: It sounds reasonable. But we all don’t know what the world would be like after we die. Maybe it’s a world more miserable than this world.
听起来挺有道理的。但是我们都不知道死后的世界是怎么样,也许那是个比这个世界更惨的世界呢。
Tom: Yeah, it seems that it is a perennial question.
看来这是个永恒的问题了。
<...
出国留学网英语栏目为您推荐“英语口语情景对话:过生日”,希望能帮助到您!
Tina: Good morning, Ann.
早上好啊,安。
Ann: Morning, Tina.
早上好,蒂娜。
Tina: Do you know what date it is today?
你知道今天是几号吗?
Ann: Yeah, it’s October 29th, what’s the matter?
嗯,10月29号,怎么了?
Tina: Today is September 12th, according to the lunar calendar. It’s mother’s birthday.
今天是农历九月十二, 是老妈的生日。
Ann: Really? Oh, my god. I forgot it. Do you have any plan?
真的吗?我的天啊。 我居然忘了。你有没有什么计划啊?
Tina: Yeah, I decide to make a birthday cake for her.
有啊。我打算做一个蛋糕。
Ann: Good idea. And a bunch of carnation will be better..
好主意。多一束康乃馨会更好。
Tina: Certainly. Today we will do all the housework. I am going to the supermarket to buy the flour and eggs.
当然了。今天将由我们来做所有的家务哦。我现在要去超市买面粉和鸡蛋。
Ann: Well. You prepare the birthday cake and I will decorate the house.
好的。你去准备蛋糕,我来装饰房间。
英语口语栏目推荐:
出国留学网英语考试网为您整理“英语情景对话之健身房和健康”,希望朋友们也能用英语流利的对话。
Gyms and Fitness 健身房和健康
Jules: Hey Nathan, do you go to the gym?
朱尔斯:纳山,你去健身房吗?
Nathan: Yes, Jules. I do try to but I'm a bit, I don't know what the word is.
纳山:是的,朱尔斯。我有试着去健身,不过我有点儿……那个词怎么说来着?
Jules: Lazy?
朱尔斯:懒吗?
Nathan: Inconsistent. No, thanks very much.
纳山:肢体不协调。不是懒,谢谢你。
Jules: What do you do at the gym? What do you actually do?
朱尔斯:你一般在健身房做什么?通常你会用什么器械?
Nathan: What do I do at the gym? I try to work on specific back and lower back muscles but it's quite difficult.
纳山:我在健身房做什么?我通常专门练背肌和腰背肌,不过非常难。
Jules: On a machine or?
朱尔斯:在器械上还是?
Nathan: Well that's the unfortunate part is that the gym that I go to doesn't have a proper barbell so most of it's machine work or...
纳山:这就是不幸的地方,我去的那家健身房没有合适的杠铃,所以我在部分时间都是在用器械锻炼……
Jules: Bar bell, is that a thing you lift?
朱尔斯:Bar bell是你举的东西吗?
Nathan: Like the big long bar, all the muscle dudes kind of use.
纳山:就是一杆又大又长的杆子,就是那些肌肉男们会用的。
Jules: I don't know much about that kind of stuff.
朱尔斯:我不太懂那些。
Nathan: But there's enough and then I usually do like forty five minutes of different lifts and then about an hour kind of stretching afterwards. But, yeah, I don't like the gyms so much, you know.
<...
本文“英语口语情景对话:家长监督”由出国留学网英语考试网整理而出,希望能帮到您!
Parent Watch 家长监督
Alex: So Maria, do your parents use any of the social media sites.
亚历克斯:玛丽亚,你父母用社交网站吗?
Maria: They do. Both my parents are on Facebook. My mum is not that active on Facebook. She has a profile and she has pictures and I think she's online whenever she wants to get in touch with her kids mostly, which is me and my sister. But my father he uses it regularly and I sometimes get weird like comments from him. It's not that bad, but, for example, when I'm traveling and he can't call me, he just writes like that looks awesome to weird pictures and it kind of gets awkward sometimes. But they do have, they are very active on the internet and my dad he's a journalist, so he's good with words, so whenever we have to write each other, I always get these long mails like that's very cleverly worded and humorous and it's so cool. He's so cool. My mum is more behind.
玛丽亚:用。我父母都有脸谱网账号。我妈妈不太常用脸谱网。她有填个人资料也上传了照片,我认为她是在自己想上网的时候就上下脸谱网,主要是和我和我姐姐联系一下。不过我爸爸经常用脸谱网,有时我收到他的评论会感觉很奇怪。不过也不是那么糟了,比如,我旅行的时候他不能给我打电话,他就会在一些奇怪的照片下面评论“看上去棒极了”,有时这会有些尴尬。我父母经常上网,我爸爸是记者,他很擅长写作,我们给对方写信时,我会收到非常长的邮件,这些邮件用词巧妙又幽默,非常棒。我爸爸非常酷。我妈妈则不擅长写东西。
Alex: What about Skype?
亚历克斯:那Skype呢?
Maria: Skype yes but mostly only to get in touch with me and my sister.
玛丽亚:通常他们只用Skype和我还有我姐姐联系。...
本文“英语口语情景对话:墨西哥玉米饼”由出国留学网英语考试网整理而出,希望能帮到您!
Tacos for Two 墨西哥玉米饼
Daniel: Hey Olga, how are you?
丹尼尔:嗨,奥尔加,你好吗?
Olga: Hi, and how are you Daniel?
奥尔加:你好,你怎么样,丹尼尔?
Daniel: I'm fine thanks. I need to ask you a favor.
丹尼尔:我很好,谢谢。我想请你帮个忙。
Olga: Sure, what's up?
奥尔加:没问题,什么事?
Daniel: Well I'm trying to impress a girl and I need to cook something for her.
丹尼尔:我想给一个女孩留下好印象,我想给她做些吃的。
Olga: I see.
奥尔加:我明白了。
Daniel: So I was thinking of Mexican food.
丹尼尔:我打算做墨西哥食物。
Olga: Wow, that's a good option.
奥尔加:哇,这是个不错的选择。
Daniel: What can you recommend me?
丹尼尔:你会推荐我做什么?
Olga: Why don't you cook tacos?
奥尔加:为什么不做墨西哥玉米饼呢?
Daniel: OK.
丹尼尔:好。
Olga: It's fairly simple and I think you can do it. Can you get tortillas?
奥尔加:非常容易做,而且我认为你能做出来。你能做玉米面饼吗?
Daniel: I might be able to get them but I'm not really sure.
丹尼尔:我应该可以做,不过我不太确定。
Olga: Well if you get them then I can just cook the meat, you know. It's really easy, like in a pan, a fry pan, you just fry it with onion, salt, pepper, and maybe a little bit of chili peppper. Do you like it hot?
奥尔加:如果你能做玉米面饼的话,我可以来炒肉。做法非常简单,用平底炒锅炒肉和洋葱,放盐,再加一些辣椒,可以放红辣椒。你希望做的辣一些吗?
本文“英语口语情景对话:Road Regulations”由出国留学网英语考试网整理而出,希望考生们喜欢!
Road Regulations 道路规则
Julia: OK, Nathan. So we're talking about driving and are there any rules or regulations thatyou'd like to change?
朱莉娅:内森,我们来谈谈驾驶,有没有哪些交通规则是你希望能改变的?
Nathan: You know what, Jules, that an interesting question. I'm not sure that I want to changerules but I'd like the police to be stricter on the rules. Like if people jump the traffic lights, Idon't know why there isn't a camera at every set of traffic lights just to stop people from doingthat, you know. Or like speeding. It's very, very easy to put speed cameras in places but peopleseem to think that it's OK like the speed limit is the minimum speed.
内森:这是一个有趣的问题。我不确定我是不是想改变规则,不过我希望警察能更严格执法。有人会闯红灯,可是我不知道为什么不在每个交通灯装一个摄像头,阻止人们闯红灯,或者阻止人们超速。安装超速监控摄像机是件非常简单的事情,可是看起来人们认为这没什么问题,因为车速限制是最低车速。
Julia: Maybe the car manufacturers should have some responsibility then in maybe limitingtheir engine. What's the point in producing an engine that's big enough and powerful enoughthat you can go like two hundred kilometres an hour when the speed limits are only...have youever driven in Germany where they don't have speed limits?
朱莉娅:也许汽车制造商应该在引擎限制方面应该承担部分责任。为什么要制造车速可达到200公里每小时的强力引擎,而限速只有……德国没有限速,你有在德国开过车吗?
Nathan: I've been to Germany and been a passenger in a car but not driven, no.
...
买文具的时候怎样用英语进行对话?本文“日常英语情景对话之买文具”由出国留学网英语考试网整理而出,希望能帮到您!
Y: I'd like to see that pen, please.
Y:我想看一看那支笔。
X: You mean this one?
X:您说这支吗?
Y: No, the other one in the brown case.
Y:不是,是棕色盒子里的那一支。
X: Oh, this one. ...Here.
X:哦,这一支。……您请看。
Y: May I try it?
Y:我可以写写看吗?
X: Sure.
X:当然可以。
Y: It's very smooth. I'll take it.
Y:很好写,我买了。
X: Cash or charge?
X:您是付现金还是刷卡呢?
Y: Charge, please.
英语口语栏目推荐:
...
用英语怎样去购物呢?本文“英语口语情景对话:购物”由出国留学网英语考试网整理而出,希望能帮到您!
我们去(商店)逛逛吧!
Let's go window-shopping.
I'm flat broke. (我身无分文。)
Let's go window-shopping anyway. (不管怎么说,我们去逛逛吧。)
Why don't we go window-shopping?
Shall we go window-shopping? (去逛商店吗?)
人多得要命!
What a crowd!
It's so crowded!
What a big crowd!
商店几点开门?
When does the store open?
When does the store open? (商店几点开门?)
It's closed today. (今天休息。)
When do you open?
What time do you open?
How soon does it open?
What time does the store open?
When do the doors open?
商店几点关门?
When does the store close?
When does the store close? (商店几点关门?)
We close at seven. (7点。)
What time does the store close?
When is closing time? (几点打烊?)
我们11点才开门呢。
We won't open until eleven.
We won't open until eleven. (11点才开门。)
That late? (那么晚?)
It opens at eleven. (11点开门。)
From eleven. (11点开始。)
Our business hours begin at eleven. (我们11点开始上班。)
卖鞋的专柜在哪儿呀?
Where's the shoe department?
Where's the shoe department? (卖鞋的专柜在哪儿呀?)
I'm lost, too. (我也糊涂了。) *department store “商场”。
Where can I find the shoe department?
Where is the shoe department l...
怎样用英语在商店买衬衫?本文“日常英语口语情景对话:怎样买衬衫”由出国留学网英语考试网整理而出,希望能帮到您!
C=Customer S= Salesperson
C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?
顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你可以告诉我它们放在哪里吗?
S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?
店员:先生,就在这边,您穿几号的?
C: Medium.
顾客:中号。
S: These here are all mediums.
店员:这里全是中号的。
C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.
顾客:谢谢。我要买这件衬衫和这条裤子,它们是要送给朋友的礼物。
S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?
店员:先生,需要把它们装成礼盒吗?
C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)
顾客:好的,谢谢。(待续)
单词学习笔记
1.Excuse me, (but)... 对不起,……
例:Excuse me, I need to speak to Mr. Jones.
(对不起,我要和琼斯先生通话。)
2.look for...(寻)找……
例:She spent twenty minutes looking for her keys.
(她花了20分钟找钥匙。)
3.casual a. 家常用的,平常的
例:This isn't a formal occasion; you can wear casual clothes.
(这并不是个正式场合,所以你可以穿便服。)
4.short-sleeved a. 短袖的
5. salesperson n. 店员
6.wear vt. 穿着(衣、鞋等)
动词三种时态:wear,wore, worn。
例:Susie likes to wear red skirts.
(苏茜喜欢穿红色裙子。)
7.medium n.中号,中等
8.pants n. 裤子(因裤管有两个,故恒用复数)
a pair of pants 一条裤子
9.present n. 礼物
...
英语口语情景对话推荐访问